Exercising is an important part of staying healthy and in shape. But when you don’t have the time or energy to go to the gym yourself, it can be a challenge to find someone to accompany you. Fortunately, Planet Fitness offers a guest policy that allows you to bring friends and family with you to the gym without having to present yourself. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll discuss exactly what the Planet Fitness guest policy entails and answer the question: can my Planet Fitness guest go without me? We’ll cover everything from who is eligible to be a guest to the details of their access and the policies that must be followed while they are using the gym. Whether you’re looking to work out alongside your friends or just make sure that your family is getting the exercise they need, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to make the most of the Planet Fitness guest policy.
Can My Planet Fitness Guest Go Without Me?
Yes, your Planet Fitness guest can go without you. Planet Fitness offers a Guest Pass for people interested in trying out the gym without committing to a membership. The Guest Pass is available to anyone age 18 and over and must be used within 30 days of being issued. You can get a Guest Pass at the front desk of any Planet Fitness location.
What Are The Rules For Bringing A Guest?
- Anyone 18 years or older can be a guest at Planet Fitness.
- Guests must have a membership and present it at the time of entry.
- Guests are not allowed to use the locker rooms or change facilities and must use the equipment provided.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own food or drinks into the gym.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own music or DVDs into the gym.
- Guests must respect the privacy of other members and refrain from making excessive noise.
- Planet Fitness reserves the right to refuse admission to any guest who does not comply with these rules.
What Does A Guest Have Access To?
- A guest of Planet Fitness has access to all the facilities and services that the gym has to offer, including the classes and equipment.
- They are not required to sign in or register, and they do not need a membership.
- Guests are not allowed to bring any personal belongings with them, except for their clothes, which they are free to leave anywhere in the gym.
- They are also not allowed to use the locker rooms or showers.
- In order to use the cardio equipment, guests must be at least 18 years old and have a government-issued ID that shows their age.
What Are The Guest Policies?
- The Planet Fitness guest policy allows any registered member of the Planet Fitness community to bring a guest with them to the gym. This includes family and friends, as well as fellow gym goers.
- To be eligible to use the guest policy, you must be a registered member of the Planet Fitness community. This means that you have signed up for an account and have paid the monthly membership fee.
- Your guest must also be a registered member of the Planet Fitness community and must have also paid the monthly membership fee.
- Your guest is allowed to use all of the gym facilities, including the weight room, cardio machines, and locker rooms. However, they are not allowed to participate in any classes or workouts that are specifically designed for members only.
- If your guest needs to use the restroom, they will need to go outside of the gym and back in again via the front door. There is no separate bathroom for guests within the gym itself.
- If your guest needs to use the locker room, they will need to go outside of the gym and back in again via the front door. There is no separate locker room for guests within the gym itself.
- If your guest needs to use the cardio machines, they will need to go outside of the gym and back in again via the front door. There is no separate cardio area for guests within the gym itself.
- Your guest is not allowed to participate in any classes or workouts that are specifically designed for members only.
- If your guest needs to leave the gym, they will need to go through the front door and exit the premises entirely. They are not allowed to stay on Planet Fitness property after leaving the gym.
Tips For Making The Most Of The Guest Policy
- Make sure you are eligible to be a guest. To be eligible to use the Planet Fitness guest policy, you must be a member in good standing and have a membership card. Additionally, guests must be at least 18 years old and must not be members of the same household as the member using the guest policy.
- Follow the rules while using the gym. When you are using the gym as a guest, you are subject to all of the same rules and regulations as members of the gym. This means that you must obey all posted guidelines, including those relating to dress and behavior. You should also keep in mind that Planet Fitness reserves the right to refuse service to any guest who violates these policies.
- Be prepared for unexpected delays. Because Planet Fitness operates on a first-come, first-served basis, there may be times when the gym is full or closed for maintenance, and guests will have to wait until space becomes available. Make sure that you plan ahead, and be prepared to wait if necessary.
- Respect the privacy of other members. While at the gym, be respectful of the privacy of other members. Do not photograph or videotape anyone without their consent, and do not make any noise that may disturb others.
- Be aware of your surroundings. When you are using the gym, be aware of your surroundings and avoid walking in the middle of the path or blocking other members from accessing equipment.
The guest policy at Planet Fitness is designed to make it easy to bring guests to the gym. As long as you have a current membership at the same gym and one piece of government-issued identification per person, you can bring guests along with you. Guests must also abide by the same rules as members, including being respectful of others and of the equipment. Guests can use the gym and the swimming pool, but they cannot use the yoga room, the free weights, or the group cycling studio. They also cannot attend any classes and cannot use the sauna or steam room. Guests also have access to the locker rooms and the free towel service. Guests can have a wide range of access to the gym, but they cannot use any guest coupons and cannot access the nutrition center.